Apply to be a 2018 Texas SandFest Vendor
Application Submission Deadline: March 15, 2018.
Texas SandFest supports Coastal Bend charities. Thank you for Sculpting. Coastal. Memories. with us!
Shana Craine: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (361) 749-2600, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 30x30 Roadside (Food Vendors Only) – $1,000.00
- 20x30 Roadside (Non-Food Vendors) – $850.00
- 10x30 Roadside (Non-Food Vendors) – $750.00
- 10x20 Beach Side(Non-Food Vendors) – $700.00
- 10x10 Beach Side(Non-Food Vendors) – $400.00
To complete your application and save your space, you will be required to upload copies of the following.
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Permit
- Photos of your booth setup
- Proof of Insurance (if you have your own insurance)
Vendor Space Assignments
All Vendor space assignments will be designated and approved by the Vendor Coordinator. Vendor space size includes space needed for pop-outs, tongue trailers, etc. Specific space number requests will be taken and granted, when possible; however, Texas SandFest is NOT obligated to grant requests.
You may pay with Paypal — or with a check or money order. All payments through Paypal will be charged a 3% handling fee at checkout. Checks must be received within 10 days of submitting your application. Checks should be mailed to: Texas SandFest, PO Box 1076, Port Aransas, TX 78373.
Book your hotel early to make sure you have a place to stay during SandFest!
- HEALTH PERMIT – All FOOD vendors must have received permission from Nueces County Health Department by noon, Friday, April 20, 2018. Vendor operations must be inspected and approved by noon, Friday, April 27, 2018, before opening for Texas SandFest 2018.
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL – Texas SandFest reserves the right to refuse any vendor the right to use flags, signs or engage in activities deemed objectionable or offensive to the public. Texas SandFest reserves the right to refuse or reject any vendor they do not feel are appropriate for Texas SandFest.
- CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations made by vendor after April 1, 2018, will not be refundable.
- RAIN OR SHINE – Texas SandFest is an outdoor event that is physically located on the beach, and will happen RAIN OR SHINE. There will be no refunds given because of inclement weather.
- PRODUCTS TO BE SOLD – Only those items listed in the application are allowed to be sold or distributed.
- TEXAS SANDFEST LOGO – Vendors may not sell or give away any merchandise with the Texas SandFest logo, without the written authorization of Texas SandFest.
- PROHIBITED – Vendor will not sell, display or distribute any illegal or contraband items.
- VENDOR SPACE
- Vendor is renting the the use of the space only — and no other rights are given or implied. Spaces do not include displays, tables, generator, or tents.
- Vendor’s entire display must fit within the assigned space.
- Vendor agrees to keep all equipment and merchandise inside your assigned space parameters. Nothing may protrude over your space’s borders or into pedestrian walkways.
- Business must be maintained within the designated booth space.
- Vendor space must be kept tidy, clean and trash-free.
- Tents should be appropriately weighted.
- Texas SandFest reserves the right to redesign the site layout if necessary in order to preserve safety and event quality — due to high tide, inclement weather, at city request, or due to other circumstances.
- AGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR – Vendor agrees to act as a kind neighbor to other vendors. NO bull-horns or other aggressive “hawking” will be allowed.
- Overnight security is not promised, but is often provided by Texas SandFest.
- Vendor accepts full responsibility for safely securing anything of value.
- Texas SandFest is not liable for any losses to vendor booth equipment, vehicles, wares, etc.
- CLEAN-UP – Vendor is responsible for removing any and all trash and recycling from the vendor space and surrounding area, and for disposing of it in the designated containers provided onsite.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest Texas SandFest news and information. (NOTE: You will receive a Subscription Confirmation email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription.)